Hi-Reality.org tracks and reflects on the latest developments in Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and immersive systems.
Hi-Reality.org reflects on the big basic questions in human perception of, and relationship to, Reality. Related activities include:
- Tracking the latest progresses in science, technology, and philosophy
- Trends and paradigm shifts
- Evolution of human creation and perception of reality
The mission of Hi-Reality.org is observing the evolution of the so-called Hi-Reality Machines.
Applied Research Approach
A natural way to systemize this exploration was to divide the search in the following categories (our sensory system):
- Vision and Visual Reality
- Auditory – hearing and Sonic Reality
- Touch and proprioception and Touch Reality
- Taste and Taste Reality
- Smell and Smell Reality